Benefits: - Health /Dental/ Vision,
- Critical Illness &
- 403(b) retirement plan
- PTO and paid holidays.
- Manage the acute and long-term medical needs of NH patients by performing physical examinations and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines
- Ensure that patients receive appropriate education and referrals:
- Provide monitoring and continuity of care between Clinic visits as required:
- Record physical findings and other pertinent information in patient's electronic health record within the timeframe established by Quality Assurance Program's guidelines for timely documentation.
- Participate in Quality Assurance activities as assigned:
- Participate in peer review activities.
- Work closely with VP/Chief Medical Officer and administrative staff to ensure individual provider productivity goals are achieved.
- Have an affinity for working with culturally and economically diverse patient populations
- Indiana State Medical license
- Indiana CSR license
- DEA license
- CPR certified
- Board certification or board eligibility in a primary care specialty.