Compensation: Earning Potential up to $330K. Refer to Additional Info & Facility Sections for more details.
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution for Provider and Family
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D, and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Options include Supplemental Life and AD&D, Short Term Disability
Additional Information: EXCITING OPPORTUNITY !
- Start working with any active state license
- 7on/7off : 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am shifts
- Telemedicine ER Services available 24/7 to our medical staff
- 8 ER Bays plus Isolation Room for 13 Bed rural hospital
- Mid-level Swing Shift Support 11am-11pm
- ATLS, ACLS, PALS and BLS required
- We provide health care to a population of approximately 10,000 Native Americans enrolled as members of the Winnebago, Omaha, Santee Sioux and Ponca tribes, as well as others. Our services include inpatient hospital care, an outpatient clinic, 24/7 emergency services, a pharmacy, radiology and other support services.