Hours: Flexible Schedules | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 6 PM | Saturday 8 AM - 5 PM | Sundays 11 AM - 3 PM
Degrees Accepted: MD
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - $260,000 to $315,000 based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 100% of Cost Covered for Employee, 73.5% Covered for Family by Employer
- Life and AD&D
- Malpractice Insurance
- 20 PTO Days, 6 Personal Days, 56 Hrs Sick Time, 11 Paid Holidays
- CME up to 6 days a year with expense reimbursement
- 401K; Retirement with Employer Contributions
- Loan Repayment programs are available through NHSC with a great HPSA score!
Additional Information: At Urban Health Plan (UHP) our mission is to continuously improve the health of communities and the quality of life of the people we serve by providing affordable, comprehensive, quality, primary, and specialty health care and by assuring the performance and advancement of innovative best practices.
- Provides bio-psychosocial assessments and clinical diagnostic assessments.
- Conducts individual psychotherapy.
- Crisis intervention.
- Provides consultation to medical providers.
- Participates in clinical team meetings.
- NY State License REQUIRED
- DEA License REQUIRED
- Experience working in a previous mental health setting, outpatient clinic, or hospital REQUIRED
- Experience in community healthcare PREFERRED
- Bilingual (SPAN-ENG) PREFERRED