Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | One Evening 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Languages Required: Spanish
Average patients seen: 13
- Competitive Compensation
- Based On Experience
4 weeks PTO | Health | Vision | Dental | Retirement | 403b | Short Term Disability | Long Term Disability | Term Life Insurance | Loan Repayment through NHSC | CME 2 days a year with a $1,500 Allowance
Union Community Health Center is one of the largest FQHC's in New York State, serving approximately 38,000 patients from six locations in the central Bronx.
Our team is responsible for the integration of behavioral health into primary care with the specific aim of increasing access to care, reducing morbidity of both mental and physical disorders, and strengthening the treatment of mental health disorders in primary care.
- Treating depression and anxiety in an outpatient collaborative care model.
- Provide short-term psychotherapeutic methods to children ages 5 and above, adolescents,
adults, families, and couples with familiarity using supportive therapy, motivational interviewing, PST, CBT.
- Master's Degree in Social Work (LCSW)
- NYS License or ability to quickly obtain
- Sensitivity to cultural, religious, racial, disability and gender issues.