Hours: 40 Hours Per Week Schedule | Monday to Friday | Schedule Options Include: 7am - 4pm or 9am - 6pm
Languages Required: Spanish, Spanish - Medical
Compensation: To be discussed directly with the employer.
- Health Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement Plans with Company Contribution
- Dental and Vision
- Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Commuter Account
- 403b with Matching Contributions
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Available
- Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Work-Life Employee Assistance Program
- CME Time and Allowance
- Up to $2,000 per Fiscal Year Educational Reimbursement Benefit
- Professional license, CPR, and CME fees Paid
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Multiple loan repayment programs
- 16 PTO Days, Extended Illness Bank, Floating Holiday, 8 Paid Holidays
- Provides nurse triage services and health advice for MCC patients over the phone at our Novato Administrative building.
- Assesses and documents patients' questions or concerns and provides nursing advice.
- Schedules follow-up appointments or refers to emergency services as needed.
- Involves heavy use of EHR and instant messaging for patient care, the possibility of working weekends and evenings.
- Current CA RN License in good standing.
- Associate or BA Degree.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- 1+ years of direct patient care experience required; community health and/or triage experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Strong critical-thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Functions well in a high-stress environment.
- Works well independently.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is required.