Hours: Clinic shifts are 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday-Friday. May be asked to work some evenings and Saturdays with advanced notice.
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
- To be discussed directly with employer.
- Health Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement Plans with Company Contribution
- Dental and Vision
- Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Commuter Account
- 403b with Matching Contributions
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Available
- Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Work-Life Employee Assistance Program
- CME Time and Allowance
- Up to $2,000 per Fiscal Year Educational Reimbursement Benefit
- Professional license, CPR, and CME fees Paid
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Multiple loan repayment programs
- 16 PTO Days, Extended Illness Bank, Floating Holiday, 8 Paid Holidays
Additional Information: The Chiropractor provides quality care to patients of Marin Community Clinics, consistent with her/his training and expertise, and appropriate to the ambulatory care setting provided.
- Participates in quality management activities and Peer Review as assigned by the Medical Director Quality Assurance.
- Participates in the promotion of Marin Community Clinics and its services to the community.
- Participates in daily clinic morning staff huddles and attends regularly scheduled meetings.
- A valid and unrestricted license issued by the State Board of California to practice Chiropractic services.
- The willingness and ability to follow clinic policies, objectives established by the Board of Directors.
- Proficiency in medical Spanish is highly desirable.
- FQHC experience background preferred.
- Nextgen EMR experience (preferred).
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.