Compensation: Compensation ranges from $28.85 to $44.00 an hour.
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision plans for employees and family
- 3 plans options for medical, dental, and vision
- Currently licensed as an RN in New Hampshire
- BLS required
- 1-2 years of acute care nursing experience is ideal but new graduates are encouraged to apply;
- BSN and national certification preferred
The Medical/Surgical RN:
- Assumes responsibility for a patient assignment on the Medical/Surgical Unit and has the responsibility for the direction and guidance of ancillary personnel activities within the unit.
- This position will support the mission, vision, and values of LRH and demonstrates a commitment to quality, service, and safety to patients, the public, coworkers, and providers.
- Ensures complete and accurate documentation of nursing care and interventions provided.
- Provides education to patients and their families and works to include the patient and family in the plan of care for the patient.
- Consistently strives to improve the patient care experience.