Hours: 12-Hours Shifts | 3 on/4 on Week One, 4 on/3 off Week Two | Average 80 Hours Every Two Weeks | Night Shift: 7PM - 7AM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies Day-to-Day Based On Volume
- Salary Range $95,000-$130,000
- Base On Experience
Benefits: AVAILABLE BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
- 457B Retirement Plan - up to 3% match from GWH, enroll at any time (full-time & part-time), fully vested on day one
- Health Insurance - self-funded policy, 3 plans to choose from, United Healthcare network
- Dental coverage - United Health Care
- Vision - United Health Care
- Life Insurance - Prudential - $15,000 provided by the employer. Supplemental offered for employee & family at a cost to employee.
- Long Term Disability - Prudential, paid by the employer
- Cancer, Short Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, & Hospital Confinement - Colonial Life & Accident
- Care Flite - helicopter service - provided at no cost to the employee & family.
- Compensation Reduction Plan - the plan is offered to the employees to reduce tax deductions for health, dental & vision policies.
PTO/STO: (each pay period)
Biweekly - full time receives 5.23 PTO & 3.69 STO hours
Salaried - receives 11.33 PTO hours & 8 STO hour
- In this role, the Hospitalist/Med-Surge Hybrid Nurse Practitioner will oversee the swing bed and med-surge units at Goodall-Witcher Hospital while also working with physicians to round on patients as a hospitalist NP.
- In the physician's absence, may need to make decisions regarding patient care.
- Oversees LVNs and RNs on staff.
- This is a brand new position at the hospital.
- EMR: Cerner
- RN med-surge or charge nurse experience is required for New Graduate NPs. Not required for NPs with at least 1 year of experience that would not need training/supervision for this role.
- Must be comfortable making decisions and working independently.
- Must work night shift to relieve physician team.