Hours: M-F | Flexible depending on needs of provider
Degrees Accepted: DDS/DMD
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Relocation Assistance Available
- Salary range of $150,000-$185,000
- Compensation is determined based on experience and the amount of time practicing as a dentist.
-Willing to negotiate with highly experienced and qualified dentists
-Qualify for student loan debt repayment with $50,000 provided by the NHSC to qualified candidates
- Medical | Dental & Ortho | Vision
- Medical provision with some employer coverage. The coverage amount depends on which plan the provider chooses
- HSA account when enrolled in Medical with employer contribution
- FSA account (s)
- Free Dental coverage
- 403b & 457b Retirement Accounts with employer contribution after 1 year of service.
- Employer covered Group Life & AD&D
- Supplemental Buy-Up Insurance
- Employer covered Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid time off
- 7 paid holidays
- $2500 CME annual reimbursement
- Paid training to continue to develop your skillset
- Student loan repayment assistance available through the NHSC
Additional Information: The staff dentist is directly responsible for the examination of patient health history, diagnosis of dental disease, the recommendation of treatment modalities, rendering of those treatments, and the recording of appropriate documentation in the patient charts.
-Manages patient dental care including diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up.
-Records and maintains appropriate documentation on patient clinical records.
-Assists in the establishment of appropriate fee schedules, expense budgets, and program plans.
-Assists in the supervision of dental support personnel.
-Participates in GLBHC's Quality Assurance activities as needed.
- Graduate of an accredited Dental School.
- Possess DDS or DMD.
- Certified and licensed by the State Board of Dentistry in Michigan.