Hours: Flexible Schedule | Seeking Coverage 1-2 Times Per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 15
- Base Salary
- Based On Experience
- Malpractice insurance and FTCA (federal medical professional liability program)
Damian Family Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center that offers opportunities for a meaningful and challenging career in the health services field. We are looking for proactive, team-oriented employees to join our organization.
This part-time position will office out of Ellenville Health Center which is roughly 90 miles north of NYC.
751 Briggs Highway
Ellenville, NY 12428
- Active NYS License to practice podiatry.
- 1 year of experience in the practice of podiatry preferred.
- Experience working with indigent populations and community-based programs preferred.
- Graduate of a recognized school of podiatry.
- Board certification or intent to become certified, ideally within 6 months of hire.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of methods, materials, equipment and practices of podiatry.
- Demonstrated ability to apply methods, materials and equipment in podiatry practice.