Additional Information: - Master's degree from an accredited school of social work
- California licensure as an Associate Social Worker
- Ability to obtain LCSW licensure within 24 months from date of hire is required. It is preferred to obtain LCSW licensure within the first 12 months of date of hire.
- Experience with integrated behavioral health services within a medical home health facility.
- Experience with integrated behavioral health services working with populations that present with mild to moderate behavioral health difficulties.
- Experience with crisis intervention and substance use disorder techniques and interventions is preferred.
- Public speaking ability.
- Experience counseling individuals and families is preferred.
- Valid California driver's license, proof of auto insurance, and personal transportation