Hours: 8:30-4:30, 9-5, or 9:30-5:30 with one evening a week, and one Saturday a month
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 22
- Based on Experience
- Full Benefits Package
- 401k With 8% Match
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Established FQHC with 3 locations
- We are located 45 minutes from Manhattan, 1.5 hours from Philadelphia, 2 hours from New Haven, CT, and less than 3 hours from Hartford, CT
- Just a short ferry ride from Manhattan to Staten Island
-We are renowned for our museums, historic landmarks, beaches, and parkland.
- Staten Island offers cuisine from all around the world, a number of cultural attractions, and a diverse community
- We are 'The Greenest Borough' with over 170 parks, there is ice skating at Clove Lakes, swimming at South Beach, horseback riding at Clay Pit Ponds State Park, as well as traditional parks with playgrounds and ball fields.