Call Schedule: After Hours Call Coverage May be Instituted as Needed
Relocation Assistance Available
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Sign-on and Relocation Assistance Negotiable
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Employer Paid Health/Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 Vacation Days per Year Increases with Tenure
- 6 Sick Days per Year
- 13 Paid Holidays
- 3 CME Days plus $1,500 Annual Allowance
Additional Information: The Director of Adult Medicine Services assists the Chief Care Officer to direct and coordinate the medical management, quality improvement, and credentialing committee functions. Provides direct high-quality patient care in their respective specialty to patients. Collaborates and works effectively with other providers and staff to provide effective team-based medical care.
- A philosophy of collaboration and teamwork.
- A demonstrable track record in forging physician/management relations.
- Clinical credibility with physician constituencies.
- A mission-driven individual who can embrace and commit to Mission and Core Values; articulate about stewardship.
- A self-starter, results-oriented personality.
- Must have a valid practicing license for California
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience