Call Schedule: After Hours Call Coverage May be Instituted as Needed
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $221,760 Base Salary
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Sign-on and Relocation Assistance Negotiable
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Employer Paid Health/Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 Vacation Days per Year Increases with Tenure
- 6 Sick Days per Year
- 13 Paid Holidays
- 3 CME Days plus $1,500 Annual Allowance
Additional Information: As a member of the ChapCare Medical Group, the Primary Care Physician provides continuing, comprehensive health wellness, preventive and medical care to entire families regardless of sex, age, or type of problem. The PCP directs ambulatory care and services for registered ChapCare patients. In addition, the PCP directs and supervises other health care providers and nonmedical personnel, as well as, participates in quality assurance, quality improvement, peer review, and special projects.
- Must have a valid practicing license for California
- Practice in a federally qualified health center or like practice serving diverse uninsured and underserved populations.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.