Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Extremely flexible with ability to work 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off --or-- 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off --or-- 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies Greatly from 1-5 PPD Depending on Patient Needs | May See Primary Care & Urgent Care Patients
Call Schedule: On Call for Emergencies After Hours 5 PM - 8 AM and Weekends During the Weeks the Provider is Working
Relocation Assistance Available
- Salary Range $125,000 - $135,000; Based on Experience
- Work an Average of Only 26 Weeks Per Year!
- Comprehensive Benefits
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC, IHS, and the State of Alaska
- Conducts behavioral health evaluations of individuals who suffer mental disturbances or present with a wide range of emotional disturbances.
- Services include, but not limited to crisis intervention, counseling, consultations, evaluations, court-ordered assessments, prevention and outreach activities, aftercare, referrals, and involuntary commitments
- EMR: Athena
LIVE ANYWHERE & TRAVEL TO WORK!
- Paid Housing and Utilities in Ft. Yukon, AK
- Transportation Between Fairbanks and Fort Yukon Paid By Employer
- Establish patient care during regular village visits, then continue follow-up care via a telehealth platform
- Must work independently
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology
- 2 years of experience providing behavioral health services preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel to small, rural villages required