Hours: 2 Weeks On, 2 Paid Weeks Off | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 8 | Scheduled on the Hour | May See Urgent Care Patients if Need Be
Call Schedule: On Call for Emergencies After Hours 5 PM - 8 AM and Weekends During the 2 Weeks the Provider is Working
Relocation Assistance Available
- Starting at $125,000
- Based on Experience
- Paid Housing and Utilities in Ft. Yukon
- Transportation Paid Between Fairbanks, Alaska and Fort Yukon, Alaska
- Comprehensive Benefits
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC, IHS, and the State of Alaska
- This is an excellent opportunity for a team player to join a tight-knit community.
- The provider needs to be culturally sensitive, will be working with various tribal patients in the area.
- Emergency medicine skills a plus but not required.
- Housing and Utilities paid in Fort Yukon.
- Transportation paid between Fairbanks, Alaska and Fort Yukon, Alaska.
- EMR: Athena