Benefits: - Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision
- 2 weeks of paid vacation first two years and 3 weeks after the first 2 years.
- 6 paid company holidays.
- Free lunch is provided on Friday every week.
- Will consider additional benefits like tuition assistance after the first year of exceptional performance.
- The referral coordinator is responsible for referral operations at assigned clinics, establishing and standardizing systems and procedures for the distribution and use of health information throughout the organization, coordinating and referral functions with all other departments.
Additional Information: - This position requires someone with a Medical Assistant background primarily managing clinic referrals and secondarily serving as backup Medical Assitant.
- Job Knowledge: Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding
of how job relates to others; maintains confidentiality per policy and regulations; fluent in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google and Outlook and job-related software and computers; uses resources effectively; pursues training and development opportunities; adapts to new technologies; keeps technical skills up to date.