Benefits: - Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision
- 2 weeks of paid vacation first two years and 3 weeks after the first 2 years.
- 6 paid company holidays.
- Free lunch is provided on Friday every week.
- Will consider additional benefits like tuition assistance after the first year of exceptional performance.
- Provide basic administrative, clerical, and technical support services under the
supervision of a licensed provider for the Work Well Medical Group. Assists the physician or other medical providers in implementing the medical care plan to
include obtaining a history and physical, accurate vital signs, medication
administration, tests, and procedures, attending to phone calls, scheduling patients and obtaining authorizations.
Additional Information: REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology, what constitutes a medical emergency requiring a physician/nurse's attention, Medical Assitant scope of practice, computers and their applications.
- Ability to learn and successfully utilize the electronic health record. Special Skills/Equipment.
- Competency in basic Medical Assisting skills such as medication administration,
chart documentation, taking vital signs, preparing patients for exams, performing
basic testing such as finger sticks, ECGs, etc.
- Excellent work ethic along with stellar record of work attendance. Proven track
record of meeting deliverables and deadlines. Demonstrate a high degree of patient empathy and willingness to be highly collaborative and a strong team player.