Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM With 4 Hours Admin Time
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-24
Compensation: Negotiable Compensation
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Vacation and Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 1 Floating Holiday
- 403b - Company Contribution After One Year
- DEA, Licenses, and Professional Reimbursement
- West Oakland Health is a FQHC
- Locations in East and West Oakland.
- Must be BC unless you are a new graduate.
- Must have or be in the process of obtaining CA license.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with substance use, and Buprenorphine induction including x-waiver.
- This physician will work part time unless combined with another department.
- Travel to other Oakland sites is possible.
- Looking for mission-minded physicians with the goal of providing optimal care to the underserved and uninsured population.
- A diverse community with a focus on patient care and quality.
- Physicians will be building relationships with patients and educating them on their own healthcare.
- Our mission is to improve the health and socioeconomic status of our community by providing the highest quality preventive care and treatment for our diverse neighbors throughout the East Bay. We strive to be a hub of health, well-being, connection, and inspiration.