Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM With 4 Hours Admin Time
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-24 per day
Call Schedule: On a rotation with other providers
Compensation: $215,000 - $225,000 salary
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Vacation and Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 1 Floating Holiday
- 403b - Company Contribution After One Year
- DEA, Licenses, and Professional Reimbursement
- Must be open to seeing all ages
- Women's health experience is required. Pediatric experience is preferred.
- Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Must have or be in the process of obtaining CA license.
- Must be BC unless a new graduate.
- Locations in East and West Oakland.
- West Oakland Health is a FQHC
- Looking for mission-minded physicians with the goal of providing optimal care to the underserved and uninsured population.
- A diverse community with a focus on patient care and quality.
- Physicians will be building relationships with patients and educating them on their own healthcare.
- Our mission is to improve the health and socioeconomic status of our community by providing the highest quality preventive care and treatment for our diverse neighbors throughout the East Bay. We strive to be a hub of health, well-being, connection, and inspiration.