Hours: Flexible work schedule within operational hours Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM with opportunity for evening hours until 7:00pm.
Degrees Accepted: DDS/DMD
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies based on visits scheduled each day.
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - Starts at $150K
- Sign-On and Relocation are Negotiable on a Case-by-Case Basis
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package
- PTO | 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental services-discount per employee manual
- $15,000 AD&D Life Insurance paid by WinMed
- Optional Short and Long-Term Disability as well as Vision and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Simple IRA
- WinMed offers $5,000 of Critical Illness assistance; a $3,425 individual/$6,850 family deductible reimbursement benefit; and, a copay reimbursement benefit that will reimburse up to $250 individual/$500 family for their Aetna copays including office visits, Rx, Urgent Care, and Emergency Room.
- Opportunity to Apply for Loan Repayment Through the NHSC
Additional Information: - 1-2 years of experience is preferred, however, New Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Requires: Board-Certification (New Grads have 6 months to become BC), active DEA, clean background or reasonable explanation provided, and computer skills
- Experience working Dentrix is preferred
- Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Stable Leadership and Senior Management and infrastructure: 47 year old establishment with same CEO for 36 years, COO for 32 years, CNO for 27 years, and CMO with 19 years experience. Stable providers ranging from 4-18 years of employment.
- WinMed is recognized as a leader in the region in innovation.
- WinMed uses the PCP model of care, Primary Care Provider. Patients are scheduled with their provider unless there is an emergency and the PCP cannot accommodate the patient (i.e. vacation, sick time, etc.) Same day appointments are available every day for emergencies.
- Providers are encouraged to build their panel of patients.