Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM with opportunity for evening hours until 7:00 pm.
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies based on visits scheduled each day.
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Hourly rate ranges from $35.00 to $37.50
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package
- PTO | 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental services-discount per employee manual
- $15,000 AD&D Life Insurance paid by WinMed
- Optional Short and Long-Term Disability as well as Vision and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Simple IRA
- WinMed offers $5,000 of Critical Illness assistance; a $3,425 individual/$6,850 family deductible reimbursement benefit; and, a copay reimbursement benefit that will reimburse up to $250 individual/$500 family for their Aetna copays including office visits, Rx, Urgent Care, and Emergency Room.
- Opportunity to Apply for Loan Repayment Through the NHSC
Additional Information: - 1-2 years of experience is preferred, however, New Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Requires: clean background or reasonable explanation provided and computer skills/
- Experience working with Dentrix preferred
- Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Stable Leadership and Senior Management and infrastructure: 47 year old establishment with same CEO for 36 years, COO for 32 years, CNO for 27 years, and CMO with 19 years experience. Stable providers ranging from 4-18 years of employment.
- WinMed is recognized as a leader in the region in innovation.
- Providers are encouraged to build their panel of patients.