Hours: Negotiable | Combination of Administrative and Clinical Time
Average patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Salary Range $57.69-$62.50 per Hour DOE
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution for Provider and Family
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D, and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Options include Supplemental Life and AD&D, Short Term Disability
Additional Information: - Contact Missy Whitebird at 402-878-3559 for more information or to apply.
- Training Requirements: Doctor of Optometry. Completion of an Optometry residency is preferred. 2 years of supervisory experience required.
- The Supervisory Optometrist is a full-time position located at the Winnebago Comprehensive Healthcare System.
- This position provides direct patient optometric health care serving as an expert professional optometry resource to provide direct and comprehensive primary, preventive, and therapeutic medical optometric care to individuals across the spectrum of age and development within a high-risk population.
- Patient Care 80% with 20% administrative
- Completion of a ASHP or hospital or ambulatory optometry residency is preferred