Hours: 4 Day Work Weeks | 35 Clinical Hours per Week | Admin Day can be Completed From Home | Clinic Hours: Mon 8 AM - 7 PM, Tues, Wed, Thur, & Fri 8 AM - 5 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-20
Call Schedule: Nurse Triage | 1:12 Phone Only
- Guaranteed Compensation of $215,000 - $240,000 Based on Experience
- Incentives Available
- NHSC Student Loan Repayment | HPSA:19
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k with 3% Employer Contribution
- 160 PTO Hours
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Week CME plus $3,500 Annual Allowance
- FTCA Medical Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- Board eligible physicians must have plans to become board certified and will have 3 years to do so.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- The physician will provide continuing, comprehensive, and preventative health care to individuals and families.
- Hope is a charming safe rural community just fifteen minutes northeast of Columbus, IN.
- Centrally located less than 90 minutes from Cincinnati and Louisville and just 50 minutes from Indianapolis.