Hours: 4 Day Work Weeks | 35 Clinical Hours per Week | Admin Day can be Completed From Home | Clinic Hours: Mon 8 AM - 7 PM, Tues, Wed, Thur, & Fri 8 AM - 5 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-20
Call Schedule: FM Call 1:12 | OB Call 1:2 with 1 Day per Week and 1 Weekend per Month Covered by Local OBGYNs
- Guaranteed Compensation of $225,000 - $250,000 Based on Experience
- Incentives Available
- NHSC Student Loan Repayment | HPSA:19
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k with 3% Employer Contribution
- 160 PTO Hours
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Week CME plus $3,500 Annual Allowance
- FTCA Medical Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- Board eligible physicians must have plans to become board certified and will have 3 years to do so.
- Spanish bilingual preferred.
- The physician will be joining 2 family medicine physicians, a pediatrician and one FNP who splits time between 2 clinics.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Franklin is just 20 minutes from Indianapolis.
- Indy is home to world-class universities, a vibrant arts and music scene, a competitive sports community, and some of the most robust bioscience and research organizations in the world.
- Louisville and Cincinnati are less than 2 hours away.