Hours: Open Daily 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM | Full-Time is 36 Hours of Patient Care and 4 Hours of Admin per Week | One 8-Hour Weekend Day per Month (Choice of Saturday or Sunday)
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-24 | Schedule 3 Patients per Hour
Call Schedule: No Call
- Salary Range $180,000 - $240,000
- Based On Experience
- Sign-On Bonus Negotiable
Benefits: Medical/Dental | PTO | CME Allowance
Additional Information: - Urgent, primary, and preventive healthcare at our three Manhattan office locations.
- Newborn, child, adolescent, and adult healthcare with an emphasis on disease prevention and health promotion.
- Our physicians are faculty members or affiliated with Columbia University and Montefiore Medical Center.
- Office-based procedures and diagnostic tests including EKG and spirometry, mole and wart removal, pap smears, IUD placement, and annual exams.
- The support of specialists and services as needed.
- Assigned admin and medical assistants for each provider, every shift.
- We offer a collegial work environment with support for new graduates and the ability to build a personalized patient panel.
- Time-efficient and well-managed scheduling, with limited over-booking.
- Klara - Secure Medical Patient Communication - a streamlined tool for 95% of patient communication.
- EMR: Amazing Charts
- BC required. 6 month grace period for New Grads