Hours: Open Daily 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM | Full-Time is 36 Hours of Patient Care and 4 Hours of Admin per Week | One 8-Hour Weekend Day per Month (Choice of Saturday or Sunday)
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-24 | Schedule 3 Patients per Hour
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: - Salary Range $180,000 to $240,000
- Based On Experience
- Sign-On Bonus Negotiable
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- CME Allowance
- We accept major commercial insurance plans only.
Additional Information: REQUIRED:
- Board Certification in Med/Peds ( New Grads have 6 month grace period)
- Proficient utilizing EMRs: (They use Amazing Charts)
- (REQUIRED) Must already have an active NY license
- Urgent, primary, and preventive healthcare at our three Manhattan office locations.
- Newborn, child, adolescent, and adult healthcare with an emphasis on disease prevention and health promotion.
- Office-based procedures and diagnostic tests including EKG and spirometry, mole and wart removal, pap smears, IUD placement, and annual exams.
- Time efficient and well managed scheduling, with limited over-booking.
- We offer a collegial work environment with support for new graduates and the ability to build a personalized patient panel.
- Assigned admin and medical assistants for each provider, every shift.