Hours: Design your ideal schedule, from 8 hours a week up to 40 hours a week.
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies
Call Schedule: No Call
- Based On Experience and Committed Hours
- Sign-On Bonus Negotiable for Full-Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off (prorated to full-time equivalent)
Additional Information: The ideal candidate is organized, collaborative, and proactive in their approach to both clinical and administrative work. They eager to build their panel of members and genuinely wants to see their patients improve, in both the short and long term.
What you'll do:
- Provide personalized patient care according to the best evidence-based medical guidelines
- Work with a collegial care team including NPs/PAs to transfer care to in-person visits as needed
- Oversee medical staff (including MAs) and assign appropriate aspects of care accordingly
- Provide mentoring to clinical staff on an as-need
What you'll need:
- Track record of providing excellent primary care either via telemedicine or in-person
- New graduates may apply, though 6 months experience is preferred
- Active NY license
Not required, but it would be great if you also have:
- Licensed in NJ, PA, and/or CT
- DEA license
- Start date within 4 weeks of accepted offer.