Hours: Flexible Scheduling Available | Office Hours: Monday, Thursday, Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM; Tuesday - Wednesday 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM; Saturday 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM; Closed Sundays
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 24 (3 Patients/Hour)
Call Schedule: Limited | Back-up to the Medical Director
- Relocation Assistance Negotiable
- Loan Repayment Options Through State and Federal Funding
- 9 Paid Holidays and 13 PTO Days Increase with Tenure
- 72 hours Annual Sick Time
- Wellness Bonus
- Extended Sick Leave for Hospitalization
- Employer Paid Health and Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistant Program
- Worker's Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Professional Courtesy Medical Services
- 5 Days CME and $1K Annual Allowance (required courses do not deduct from this)
- Paid Professional Activities/Dues
- Paid Professional Licenses
- Valid and Current CA license as an FNP, DEA Registration, and Furnishing license
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred
- Family Nurse Practitioners provide direct medical care to patients in a fast paced community health center setting.
- This includes outpatient general adult and pediatric medicine as well as reproductive health services.
- The nurse practitioner is a member of the WFHC team, taking an active role in providing cost-effective service delivery and excellent customer service.
We're currently seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner to join our team, so if you have a passion for healthcare and want to make a difference in the community, Westside Family Health Center could be the opportunity you're looking for.