- 15 PTO Days, 11 Sick Days, and 11 Federal Holidays
- 93% of Monthly Benefit Premiums for Employee and Family Paid by WHCC
- $2,500 CME Allowance plus 40 Hours
- Free EAP up to 20 Sessions per Year
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $3,600 Annually
- Must be in the process of obtaining a California License
Peds experience or certification required
- With over 50 years of service, our goal is to improve the health of the community we serve by creating easier access to quality clinical, preventative, and specialty healthcare services.
- The community we serve relies on Watts Healthcare to keep it healthy, and Watts Health Center is the flagship of our nonprofit community-based organization.
- We offer a wide range of primary care for adults and children and a full array of specialty services including obstetrical care, vision care & optometry services, podiatry, and physical therapy.