Benefits: Full benefits package to be disclosed during the interview.
Additional Information: Requirements + Responsibilities:
- 5 years of experience in a primary care environment
- Minimum two years of experience supervising MD's and Nurse Practitioners.
- Current CA license and DEA
- Must be willing to spend 4-hours per week in clinic seeing patients
- Oversees all Physicians in Adult Medicine. Responsible for the direct supervision of MD's and Nurse Practitioners.
- Formulates or assists in the making of overall policies and in the planning and direction of programs and activities of the medical organization.
- With the Associate Nursing Director, directs the quality improvement activities of the programs
- Supervises and reviews the care provided by mid-level providers and students.