Hours: Monday - Saturday 8 AM - 5 PM; 1-2 Saturdays per Month Required, Monday Off if Working Saturday
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-22
Call Schedule: No Call
- 15 PTO Days, 11 Sick Days, and 11 Federal Holidays
- 93% of Monthly Benefit Premiums for Employee and Family Paid by WHCC
- $2,500 CME Allowance plus 40 Hours
- Free EAP up to 20 Sessions per Year
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $3,600 Annually
- Must be in the process of obtaining a California License
- With over 50 years of service, our goal is to improve the health of the community we serve by creating easier access to quality clinical, preventative, and specialty healthcare services.
- The community we serve relies on Watts Healthcare to keep it healthy, and Watts Health Center is the flagship of our nonprofit community-based organization.
- The Same-Day Clinic provides medical care on a walk-in basis without a scheduled appointment to individuals of all ages. We provide treatments for non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries that don't require an emergency.