Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with One Evening Shift Per Week
Average patients seen: 12 per day that would include group sessions
Relocation Assistance Available
- Salary Range of $59,446 - $89,169
- Based on Experience Level
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Up To $5,000 for Relocation Expenses
- Health / Vision / Dental Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan including a contributory Pension Plan
- 28 Days Accrued Leave Time for Illness, Vacation, and Holidays
- Funeral Leave and Paid Jury Duty
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long and Short Term Disability for Employees Working 30+ Hours Per Week
- 1 Week + $2,000 for CME
- Licensing Fees
- Potential for Loan Repayment Available Through the Maryland Loan Repayment Program
- Seeking LCSW-C or LCPC therapists who are experienced in providing care to both adults and children, although will treat primarily pediatrics in this role.
- Independently assess, evaluate, treat, educate, and monitor individuals who are experiencing emotional and/or mental disorders.
- The person shall perform job duties that are consistent with a model that integrates primary mental health care with primary medical care.
- The candidate will demonstrate a high level of skill necessary to perform the job duties within regulatory requirements.
- He/She will have extensive experience working with diverse populations in an integrated medical facility and will be a crucial member of our team.
- This candidate must be goal-driven, highly motivated, detail-oriented, creative in the delivery of services, and devoted to providing excellent patient care.
- This position requires licensure in the State of Maryland.
- Experience in a community health/FQHC setting is preferred.