Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with One Evening Shift Per Week
Degrees Accepted: Master's
Average patients seen: 8 - 10 per day that would include group sessions
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - Based on Experience Level
Benefits: - Health with Employer Contribution
- Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy
- 25 Days Accrued Leave Time for Illness, and Vacation
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Funeral Leave and Paid Jury Duty
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Option for Additional Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Cancer, Accidental Injury and other illness plans
- Retirement Savings Plan including a contributory Pension Plan; FHH matches employee contributions up to 6% of employee's pay, based on years of service.
- Performance Program- Employees are eligible for a wage review in conjunction with their annual performance evaluation.
- Employee Assistance Program
- 1 Week + $2,000 for CME
- Licensing Fees
- Potential for Loan Repayment Available Through the Maryland Loan Repayment Program and NHSC (HPSA Score: 25)
Additional Information: - Seeking LCSW-C or LCPC therapists who are experienced in providing care to both adults and children, although will treat primarily pediatrics in this role.
- Independently assess, evaluate, treat, educate, and monitor individuals who are experiencing emotional and/or mental disorders.
- The person shall perform job duties that are consistent with a model that integrates primary mental health care with primary medical care.
- The candidate will demonstrate a high level of skill necessary to perform the job duties within regulatory requirements.
- He/She will have extensive experience working with diverse populations in an integrated medical facility and will be a crucial member of our team.
- This candidate must be goal-driven, highly motivated, detail-oriented, creative in the delivery of services, and devoted to providing excellent patient care.
- This position requires licensure in the State of Maryland.
- Experience in a community health/FQHC setting is preferred.