Hours: Clinic Hours: M/F 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM; T/W/TH 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM | 5-Day/40-Hour Work Week | 4-Day/32-Hour Work Week with Pro-Rated Benefits Available
Average patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: 24-Hour Call Rotated Among Providers | One Week At A Time (frequency determined by the number of physicians on staff)
Relocation Assistance Available
- $93,329 - $130,000 Base Salary (Based on Experience Level)
- Annual Production Incentive Available (Paid Quarterly)
- $2,500 in Relocation Assistance Available
- Health / Vision / Dental Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan including a contributory Pension Plan
- 28 Days Accrued Leave Time for Illness, Vacation, and Holidays
- Funeral Leave and Paid Jury Duty
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long and Short Term Disability for Employees Working 30+ Hours Per Week
- 1 Week + $2,000 CME Allowance
- Business-Related Expenses
- Potential for Loan Repayment Available Through the Maryland Loan Repayment Program
- 2+ years of experience in a family health setting is preferred.
- Currently active or ability to obtain Maryland licensure required. BLS/ACLS required. Maryland CDS (Controlled Dangerous Substances) must also be obtained.
- Preference for candidates seeking 40-hours per week and willingness to work one evening shift per week.
- Must be comfortable with preventative care, well-woman visits, and chronic disease management.
- Federally Qualified Health Center that treats patients of all ages.
- Onsite lab services and a pharmacy for patients are available.
- Integrated mental health program available.
- The ability to speak Spanish is added benefit, however, language interpretation services are available.
- Modern updated facility
- HRSA Rated Top 20% of All FQHC Facilities
- Over 95% Patient Satisfaction
- Federal Tort Claims Act Deemed Facility