Hours: Clinic is open Mon & Fri 8 am - 5 pm; Tues, Wed, Thurs 8 am - 7 pm
Average patients seen: Varies
Compensation: $59,519 - 86,303
- Company-paid Medical insurance
- Paid holidays
- Generous matching 403B retirement plan
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Employee Assistance Program
Additional Information: The Case Manager is responsible for managing chronic illness patients in a patient-centered model to promote effective education, self-management support, and timely healthcare delivery to achieve optimal quality outcomes. He/She will identify and utilize community resources as necessary and according to plan.
- The role includes coverage of triage phones, gathering statistics for grants, and maintenance of AED's.
- A current Maryland license or current compact state approved license.
- Comfortability coordinating treatment while prioritizing patients according to complexity and needed follow-up.
- The ability to maintain databases, provide timely documentation, and schedule patients appropriately.
- Experience in mental health or Family Practice.