Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM | No Weekends & No Major Holidays | Occasional Tuesday Evenings Will Be Requested
Average patients seen: This job will be primarily administrative. Will step-in clinically, as needed.
- Salary Mid-Point $78,000; based on experience
- Health with Employer Contribution
- Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy
- 28 Days Accrued Leave Time for Illness, Vacation, and Holidays
- 4 Paid Holidays
- Funeral Leave and Paid Jury Duty
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Option for Additional Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Cancer, Accidental Injury and other illness plans
- Retirement Savings Plan including a contributory Pension Plan; FHH matches employee contributions up to 6% of employee's pay, based on years of service.
- Retention Bonus
- Performance Program- Employees are eligible for a wage review in conjunction with their annual performance evaluation.
- Employee Assistance Program
- 1 Week + $2,500 for CME
- $1,500 for Business-Related Expenses
- Potential for Loan Repayment Available Through the Maryland Loan Repayment Program
- The clinical Supervisor will directly supervise medical assistants, LPNs, and other RNs and provide support and direction to facilitate quality services to the patients of Family Healthcare of Hagerstown Family Practice.
- Supports and follows through with the vision, mission, goals, and objectives of Family Healthcare of Hagerstown.
- Modern updated facility
- HRSA Rated Top 20% of All FQHC Facilities
- Over 95% Patient Satisfaction
- Federal Tort Claims Act Deemed Facility
- Current RN license to practice in Maryland
- CPR Certification
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an RN
- Previous leadership experience required.
- Family practice preferred