Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM | No Weekends & No Major Holidays | Occasional Tuesday Evenings Will Be Requested
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: 24-Hour Call Rotated Among Providers | One Week At A Time (frequency determined by the number of physicians on staff)
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Based on Experience Level
- Health with Employer Contribution
- Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy
- 28 Days Accrued Leave Time for Illness, Vacation, and Holidays
- 4 Paid Holidays
- Funeral Leave and Paid Jury Duty
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Option for Additional Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Cancer, Accidental Injury and other illness plans
- Retirement Savings Plan including a contributory Pension Plan; FHH matches employee contributions up to 6% of employee's pay, based on years of service.
- Retention Bonus
- Performance Program- Employees are eligible for a wage review in conjunction with their annual performance evaluation.
- Employee Assistance Program
- 1 Week + $2,500 for CME
- $1,500 for Business-Related Expenses
- Potential for Loan Repayment Available Through the Maryland Loan Repayment Program
- 2+ years of experience in a family health setting is preferred (including residency).
- Currently active or ability to obtain Maryland licensure required. BLS/ACLS required. Maryland CDS (Controlled Dangerous Substances) must also be obtained.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Preference for candidates seeking 40-hours per week and willingness to work one evening shift per week.
- All physicians must be comfortable with preventative care and chronic disease management.
- We are a Federally Qualified Health Center that treats patients of all ages.
- Onsite lab services and a pharmacy for patients are available.
- Integrated mental health program available.
- The ability to speak Spanish is added benefit, however, language interpretation services are available.
- Modern updated facility
- HRSA Rated Top 20% of All FQHC Facilities
- Over 95% Patient Satisfaction
- Federal Tort Claims Act Deemed Facility