Hours: Want to have a flexible schedule with more days off? 4 day work week negotiable and available!
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Compensation is based on experience level, with a range of $219k -$307k.
-$25,000 annual bonus earning potential based on quality and productivity performance
-Potential group incentive bonus based on FHH productivity, paid to our providers for the past 4 years!
Benefits: - Health with HRA / Vision / Dental Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan including a contributory Pension Plan
- 25 Days Accrued Leave Time for Illness and Vacation
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Funeral Leave and Paid Jury Duty
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long- and Short-Term Disability for Employees Working 25+ Hours Per Week
-40 hours + $2,500 CME Allowance
- $1,500 per year for business expenses, to
include licensure renewal and certification.
- Potential for Loan Repayment Available Through the Maryland Loan Repayment Program and NHSC
Additional Information: Provides comprehensive care to patients through evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment at FHH.
- All physicians must be comfortable with preventative care, well-woman visits, and chronic disease management.
-Documents patient visits according to FHH policy, and federal, and state regulations.
- As needed oversees physician assistant and nurse practitioner.
- Participates in provider meetings on a regular basis.
-Supports the regular monitoring of patient satisfaction through an annual survey process.
-Provides input regarding the performance improvement plan and satisfactorily
meets stated clinical measurements to include productivity.
-Licensed in MD state
- BLS/ACLS required.
-Maryland State Dispensing License
-Understand the nuances and patient panel of an FQHC and the community we serve