Hours: 40 Hours Per Week, One Evening | Monday - Friday
Average patients seen: 20 PPD | 40% Admin, 60% Clinical
Call Schedule: 24-Hour Call Rotated Among Providers | One Week At A Time (frequency determined by the number of physicians on staff)
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - Earning Potential Up To $275,000
- $220,000 to $250,000 Base Salary
- Based on Experience Level
- $25,000 Annual Production Incentive Available (Paid Quarterly)
- Negotiable Sign-On Bonus Up to $10,000
- Up To $2,500 for Relocation Expenses
- Health / Vision / Dental Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan including a contributory Pension Plan
- 28 Days Accrued Leave Time for Illness, Vacation, and Holidays
- Funeral Leave and Paid Jury Duty
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long and Short Term Disability for Employees Working 30+ Hours Per Week
- 1 Week + $2,500 for CME
- $1,500 for Business-Related Expenses
- Potential for Loan Repayment Available Through the Maryland Loan Repayment Program
Additional Information: Provides leadership and administrative direction for the clinical support staff to include primary care and integrated mental health services. Also, provide direct patient care.
- HRSA Rated Top 20% of All FQHC Facilities
- Over 95% Patient Satisfaction
- Federal Tort Claims Act Deemed Facility
- FM Board Certification (must have within two years of residency/fellowship program)
- MD license (or ability to obtain)
- DEA and MD State Dispensing License
- Current BLS and/or ACLS
- Prefer MPH, Masters in Healthcare Administration or similar advanced degree.
- Strong leadership skills required; two years' progressive experience fulfilling administrative duties and responsibilities.
- Prior experience as medical director in FQHC, group practice or hospital preferred.
- Experience with development and management of quality assurance programs.
- Capacity to lead, mentor, and collaborate with physicians, mid-levels, and clinical support staff.