Hours: 3-4 Days Per Week | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Weekdays Only
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 12-18
Call Schedule: Limited | Shared
Relocation Assistance Available
- Total Annual Earning Potential of $208,000
- Base Salary Ranges from $141,440 - $183,000
- Based on Experience Level | Negotiable for Experienced Dentists
- $25,000 Annual Production Incentive Available (Paid Quarterly)
- Up To $5,000 for Relocation Expenses
- Health / Vision / Dental Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan including a contributory Pension Plan
- 28 Days Accrued Leave Time for Illness, Vacation, and Holidays
- Funeral Leave and Paid Jury Duty
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long and Short Term Disability for Employees Working 30+ Hours Per Week
- 3 Day + $1,500 for CME
- $500 for Business-Related Expenses
- Potential for Loan Repayment Available Through the Maryland Loan Repayment Program and NHSC (HPSA Score: 25)
- This is a Federally Qualified Health Center that treats patients of all ages.
- In this role, you must be comfortable treating pediatrics.
- Will see patients at FHH dental practice and/or 'Healthy Smiles in Motion' mobile units. Mobile program treats students at local schools, Head Start, subsidized housing areas, and other community locations.
- Modern updated facility
- HRSA Rated Top 10% of All FQHC Facilities
- Over 95% Patient Satisfaction
- Federal Tort Claims Act Deemed Facility
- Must have completed a pediatric dentistry residency or fellowship program.
- 2+ years of experience as a Pediatric Dentist preferred.
- BLS/ACLS required. Maryland CDS (Controlled Dangerous Substances) must also be obtained.
- All dentists must be comfortable with full-scale comprehensive dental care: preventative, restorative, and emergency care.
- The ability to speak Spanish is added benefit, however, language interpretation services are available.