Hours: Monday - Friday | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Weekdays Only | Part-Time= 3 Days Per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 10 Per Day In-Clinic | 14 Per Day Mobile Unit in Local Schools
Call Schedule: Extremely Limited | Shared | 1:3 Rotation | Handful of Call Per Year | Call Center Available After-Hours
Relocation Assistance Available
- Total Annual Earning Potential of $265,000
- Base Salary Ranges from $200,000 - $240,000
- Based on Experience Level | Negotiable for Experienced Dentists
- $25,000 Annual Production Incentive Available (Paid Quarterly)
- Up To $5,000 for Relocation Expenses
- Health with Employer Contribution
- Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy
- 28 Days Accrued Leave Time for Illness, Vacation, and Holidays
- 4 Paid Holidays
- Funeral Leave and Paid Jury Duty
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Option for Additional Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Cancer, Accidental Injury and other illness plans
- Retirement Savings Plan including a contributory Pension Plan; FHH matches employee contributions up to 6% of employee's pay, based on years of service.
- Retention Bonus
- Performance Program- Employees are eligible for a wage review in conjunction with their annual performance evaluation.
- Employee Assistance Program
- 1 Week + $1,500 for CME
- $500 for Business-Related Expenses
- Potential for Loan Repayment Available Through the Maryland Loan Repayment Program and NHSC (HPSA Score: 25)
- This is a Federally Qualified Health Center that treats patients of all ages.
- In this role, you must be comfortable treating pediatrics.
- Will see patients at FHH dental practice and/or 'Healthy Smiles in Motion' mobile units. Mobile program treats students at local schools, Head Start, subsidized housing areas, and other community locations.
- Modern updated facility
- HRSA Rated Top 10% of All FQHC Facilities
- Over 95% Patient Satisfaction
- Federal Tort Claims Act Deemed Facility
- Must have completed a pediatric dentistry residency or fellowship program.
- 2+ years of experience as a Pediatric Dentist preferred.
- BLS/ACLS required. Maryland CDS (Controlled Dangerous Substances) must also be obtained.
- All dentists must be comfortable with full-scale comprehensive dental care: preventative, restorative, and emergency care.
- The ability to speak Spanish is added benefit, however, language interpretation services are available.