Hours: 3-4 Days Per Week | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Weekdays Only
Degrees Accepted: DDS/DMD
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 12-18
Call Schedule: Limited | Shared
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - $157,824 -$236,736 Salary Range: Based on Experience Level
Benefits: - Health with Employer Contribution
- Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy
- 25 Days Accrued Leave Time for Illness and Vacation
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Funeral Leave and Paid Jury Duty
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Option for Additional Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Cancer, Accidental Injury and other illness plans
- Retirement Savings Plan including a contributory Pension Plan; FHH matches employee contributions up to 6% of employee's pay, based on years of service.
- Performance Program- Employees are eligible for a wage review in conjunction with their annual performance evaluation.
- Employee Assistance Program
- 1 Week + $1,500 for CME
- $500 for Business-Related Expenses
- Potential for Loan Repayment Available Through the Maryland Loan Repayment Program and NHSC (HPSA Score: 25)
Additional Information: - 2+ years of experience as a General Dentist preferred.
- BLS/ACLS required. Maryland CDS (Controlled Dangerous Substances) must also be obtained.
- All dentists must be comfortable with full-scale comprehensive dental care: preventative, restorative, and emergency care.
- Federally Qualified Health Center that treats patients of all ages. Must be comfortable treating pediatrics.
- Will see patients at FHH dental practice and/or 'Healthy Smiles in Motion' mobile units. Mobile program treats students at local schools, Head Start, subsidized housing areas, and other community locations.
- The ability to speak Spanish is added benefit, however, language interpretation services are available.
- Modern updated facility and two mobile units
- HRSA Rated Top 20% of All FQHC Facilities
- Over 95% Patient Satisfaction
- Federal Tort Claims Act Deemed Facility