Hours: 3-4 Days Per Week | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Weekdays Only
Degrees Accepted: Associate's
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 14
Compensation: Compensation is based on experience level, with a range of $69K-$104K.
-$25,000 annual bonus earning potential based on quality and productivity performance
-Potential group incentive bonus based on FHH productivity, paid to our providers for the past 4 years!
Benefits: - Health with Employer Contribution
- Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy
- 25 Days Accrued Leave Time for Illness and Vacation
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Funeral Leave and Paid Jury Duty
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Option for Additional Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Cancer, Accidental Injury and other illness plans
- Retirement Savings Plan including a contributory Pension Plan; FHH matches employee contributions up to 6% of employee's pay, based on years of service.
- Performance Program- Employees are eligible for a wage review in conjunction with their annual performance evaluation.
- Employee Assistance Program
-24 hours + $1,500 for CME
- Licensure & renewal fee reimbursement
- Potential for Loan Repayment Available Through the Maryland Loan Repayment Program and NHSC (HPSA Score: 25)
Additional Information: Provides dental care to patients through evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and restoration at the FHH Dental Practice. Our brand new, modern facility + Healthy Smiles in Motion, a mobile dental unit, deliver care to the underserved and those that need it most!
-Assist with assessing patients and treatment needs. Exhibit the skill and judgment required to follow through on dental interventions and procedures.
-Will see patients at FHH dental practice and/or 'Healthy Smiles in Motion' mobile units. The mobile program treats students at local schools, Head Start, subsidized housing areas, and other community locations.
-Effectively oversees the preparation and ordering of instruments, equipment, and supplies.
-Demonstrates proficient skills and knowledge in taking and mounting dental X-rays according to the MD state dental board
-Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene from an accredited program.
-BC in Maryland