Compensation: Competitive Compensation With Bonus Potential
- Health, dental, and vision
- Company-paid life insurance
- 403b plan
- Long term disability
- CME Allowance
- Paid Licensure
*Available at 20 hrs per week, less than 20 hrs - not available
Additional Information: - This is your chance to join an established organization where you will treat the underserved community.
- Psychiatrists will see all ages, complete initial assessment, and patients will then be passed onto the LCSW team, next visits will be for follow-up and prescription refills. Truly integrated healthcare approach
- Minimum of 1-year experience required.
- Must be mission-minded
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high-quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange, and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services.