Hours: Extremely Flexible Schedules | Office Hours: Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM & Wed 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-20
Call Schedule: Extremely Light | Phone Only
Relocation Assistance Available
- Total Earning Potential of $240,000
- Negotiable and Based On Experience
- $20,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Resident Stipend Available
- 90% Employer Paid Medical Insurance for Employee (Partial Premiums Paid for Spouse and Family As Well)
- Optional Dental and Vision Insurance
- 5 Days PTO for CME + $2,500 Allowance
- 3 Weeks Vacation (Upfront)
- 12 Sick Days
- 9.5 Holidays
- Reimbursement Provided for the Renewal of Professional Licenses
- Paid Malpractice (Federal Tort Claims Act Facility)
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Benefits Administration
- Met Life Counseling
- Work Advantage Discounts and Rewards Program
- Health Advocate
- Additional Supplemental Benefits Available Through Alphastaff Group Voluntary Products
- Opportunity for Federal and State Funded Loan Repayment Programs
Additional Information: Valley Health Care is a non-profit, FQHC that provides comprehensive healthcare services for the entire family, including adults and children.
- Schedules can be customized with 8, 10, and 12-hour shifts.
- Ability to earn a productivity bonus when seeing an average of 12+ patients per day.
- Monthly call rotated amongst all providers with call responsibilities once every 12+ months. Calls each month are very infrequent (average 5-12 calls/month).
- The team consists of a medical director, care coordinators, behavioral health, nursing team, front office, and billing staff. On-site pharmacy is available.
- Directly supervise 2-3 nurse employees.
- EMR: Athena
Elkins, WV, offers easy access to a variety of outdoor activities, such as skiing, biking, and hiking. Both public and private schools are available and the cost of living is 27% lower than the U.S. average.