- Salary is competitive and negotiable
- $1500 sign-on bonus
- Quarterly bonus after 6 months based on quality metrics
- $100 stipend for licensure annually
Benefits: - Medical, Dental, and Vision plans available
- Short & long term disability, Life, and AD&D insurance available
- 10 days PTO with increase after two years of service
64 hrs floating holidays plus 8 standard
- 403(b) retirement plan with company matching
- CME allowance of 32 hrs and up to $800 per year
- Eligible for loan forgiveness through Federal and State programs (HIPSA score of 18)
Additional Information: Variety Care is all about health and health for all! As a non-profit community health center with 15 locations, our team is dedicated to making it more convenient and less expensive for you and your family to receive medical care.
- Identifies, triages, and manages patients with medical and behavioral health problems within the primary care setting.
- Provide patient education strategies and develop specific behavioral change plans for patients and behavioral health protocols for participants of the Healthy Expectations Program
- Monitors the site's behavioral health program, identifying problems related to patient services and making recommendations for improvement.
- Master's degree in Social Work or related field REQUIRED
- Current state licensure as an LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or actively under supervision for licensure REQUIRED
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) REQUIRED