Hours: 35 Hours per Week | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4 PM or 9 AM - 5 PM
Languages Required: Spanish
Compensation: $65,000-$72,000 Depending on Experience | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC Negotiable
Benefits: 20 PTO Days | 6 Sick Days | 10 Paid Holidays | Full Benefits - 100% of Cost Covered for Employee, 73.5% Covered for Family by Employer | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life | AD&D | CME up to 6 days a year with expense reimbursement | Malpractice Insurance | 401K | Retirement with Employer Contributions
- Master's Degree in Social Work required.
- NYS Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) required.
- Bilingual Spanish/English, required.
- 1-2 years of previous experience working in schools, a community-based organization, hospital, or medical setting with an emphasis on child, adolescent, or family social work.
- The School Licensed Social Worker (LCSW) will join an interdisciplinary health care team to provide clinical services to students in for High Schoolers in Elmhurst, Queens.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to join our team in our new school-based health centers.
- This is a full-time opportunity requiring a commitment of Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and some weekends as required for special events/services.