Hours: Flexible 40 Hour Work Weeks | Some Saturdays Required
Degrees Accepted: Master's
Languages Required: Spanish
Compensation: Salary range depends on experience and licensing, with an expected range of $60,000-$80,000.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 100% of Cost Covered for Employee, 73.5% Covered for Family by Employer
- Life and AD&D
- Malpractice Insurance
- 20 PTO Days, 6 Personal Days, 56 Hrs Sick Time, 11 Paid Holidays
- CME up to 6 days a year with expense reimbursement
- 401K; Retirement with Employer Contributions
- Loan Repayment programs are available through NHSC with a great HPSA score!
Additional Information: At Urban Health Plan (UHP) our mission is to continuously improve the health of communities and the quality of life of the people we serve by providing affordable, comprehensive, quality, primary, and specialty health care.
As key mental health professionals, the LMSW/LCSW provides clinical assessments and psychotherapy to families at our Plaza del Sol Health Center in Corona, Queens.
-LMSW & LMSW roles available. We have a supervisory program for those looking to complete additional hours.
- Familiarity with evidence-based modalities
- Provides bio-psychosocial assessments and clinical diagnostic assessments
- Conducts individual psychotherapy
- Provides consultation to medical providers
- Master's Degree in Social Work REQUIRED
- NYS License REQUIRED
- Previous experience in a mental health clinic, hospital, behavioral health, or similar setting REQUIRED
- Bilingual Spanish-English REQUIRED
- Experience working with substance abuse PREFERRED