Hours: Flexible 40 Hour Work Weeks | Some Saturdays Required
Degrees Accepted: Master's
Languages Required: Spanish
Compensation: $60,000-$70,000 Depending on Experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 100% of Cost Covered for Employee, 73.5% Covered for Family by Employer
- Life and AD&D
- Malpractice Insurance
- 20 PTO Days, 6 Personal Days, 56 Hrs Sick Time, 11 Paid Holidays
- CME up to 6 days a year with expense reimbursement
- 401K; Retirement with Employer Contributions
- Loan Repayment programs are available through NHSC with a great HPSA score!
At Urban Health Plan (UHP) our mission is to continuously improve the health of communities and the quality of life of the people we serve by providing affordable, comprehensive, quality, primary, and specialty health care and by assuring the performance and advancement of innovative best practices.
Working on your LCSW? We provide clinical supervision to help you reach your goal!
- Familiarity with evidence-based modalities
- Provides bio-psychosocial assessments and clinical diagnostic assessments
- Conducts individual psychotherapy
- Provides consultation to medical providers
- Master's Degree in Social Work REQUIRED
- NYS LMSW License REQUIRED
- Previous experience in a mental health clinic, hospital, behavioral health, or similar setting REQUIRED
- Bilingual Spanish-English REQUIRED
- Experience working with substance abuse PREFERRED