Hours: Flexible 40 Hour Work Weeks | Some Saturdays Required
Languages Required: English, Spanish
Compensation: Salary range depends on experience and licensing, with an expected range of $60,000-$80,000.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 100% of Cost Covered for Employee, 73.5% Covered for Family by Employer
- Life and AD&D
- Malpractice Insurance
- 20 PTO Days, 6 Personal Days, 56 Hrs Sick Time, 11 Paid Holidays
- CME up to 6 days a year with expense reimbursement
- 401K; Retirement with Employer Contributions
- Loan Repayment programs are available through NHSC with a great HPSA score!
Additional Information: At Urban Health Plan (UHP) our mission is to continuously improve the health of communities and the quality of life of the people we serve by providing affordable, comprehensive, quality, primary, and specialty health care and by assuring the performance and advancement of innovative best practices.
Join our interdisciplinary team at Vida Guidance Center in the Bronx, NY. Vida is an Article-31 Therapist at Vida, you will conduct individual therapy with adults and/or children.
- Familiarity with evidence-based modalities
- Provides bio-psychosocial assessments and clinical diagnostic assessments
- Conducts individual psychotherapy
- Provides consultation to medical providers
- Master's Degree in Social Work REQUIRED
- NYS License REQUIRED
- 2+ years of previous experience in a mental health clinic, hospital, behavioral health, or similar setting REQUIRED
- Experience working with substance abuse PREFERRED
- Bilingual Spanish-English REQUIRED