Hours: Flexible 40 Hour Work Weeks | Some Saturdays Required
Languages Required: Spanish
Compensation: Negotiable | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC Negotiable
Benefits: 20 PTO Days | 6 Sick Days | 10 Paid Holidays | Full Benefits - 100% of Cost Covered for Employee, 73.5% Covered for Family by Employer | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life | AD&D | CME up to 6 days a year with expense reimbursement | Malpractice Insurance | 401K | Retirement with Employer Contributions
- Master's Degree in Social Work, required.
- NYS Licensed LCSW required LCSW-R is a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish/English strongly preferred
- Previous experience in an Article-31 setting along with expertise in OMH regulations, and clinical operations.
- Previous supervisory experience is required.
- Based in the Bronx, Vida Guidance Center is instrumental in providing mental health and case management services to children, adolescents, adults, and families in our community.
- We are currently hiring a Clinical Supervisor/LCSW to join our team.
- This position will be dual and hold a caseload of children, adolescents, and adults AND provide clinical supervision and training to clinicians, interns, and support staff.